Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
During the forthcoming Holiday Season your personal safety and security is as important as ever. You may be breaking from normal routine, embarking on personal travel, shopping in busy locations or carrying more cash or valuables at this time of year than is normal.
Please stop to think about your actions in order to avoid exposing yourself, friends or family to unnecessary dangers:
• Do not carry excessive amounts of cash
• Use cash machines during daylight hours if possible
• Protect your PIN number at cash machines
• Do not walk away from cash machines until your money is concealed
• If you are shopping:
- Park in a recognized well lit area
- Do not leave valuables in view within the vehicle
- Do not leave your laptop in your parking vehicle, take it along with you where you go
• Avoid walking alone at night
• Tell somebody where you are going and when you expect to return
• If you are travelling over the holiday period:
- Ensure your home is secured – leave a key with a trusted person
- Be prepared – have a plan if arrangements are delayed
- Make sure your travel documents are current and valid
- Give your itinerary to a family member or friend
• Be aware of your surroundings at all times
• If you are suspicious of a person or a situation, walk away and report it to the appropriate authorities
• If you sense danger – react to your feelings, they are generally correct
By taking some basic precautions and remaining alert, you can prevent yourself, family and friends from becoming an unnecessary victim.
Friday, November 20, 2009
He is actually would like to compare before and after of ..... what ??
The Chinese are building an oil and gas pipeline – total project cost about RM8.7 Billion ! ! The pipelines run from the coast at Kyaukphyu to Kunming in Yunnan...
well.. you may ask , what it is going to do with Strait of Malacca ?
These pipelines will enable oil from the Middle East to bypass the Strait of Malacca and save seven days sailing time. Huge savings !!
Presently about 80 per cent of China's oil imports come through the Straits of Malacca. It would cut the cost of oil delivery to China by about $0.50/barrel ($3/m3)
What is the impact to Malaysia ?
NO MORE BUSY TRAFFIC on Strait of Malacca..... yoohooo !!
** If China can build the Arks ; these pipeline --- sap sap water laaa