Feeds

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

5C's to the newer 5B's!

Posted by   on

Well, here is something to link the 5C's to the newer 5B's!

I don't need a CAR, but I want a BMW
I don't need a CONDO, but I want a BUNGALOW
I don't need you to have CASH but I want you to own a BANK
I don't need you to have a CAREER but I want you to be a BOSS

It's interesting for you to read!

Most of you would have heard of the Singapore 5C's! :
Car, Condo, Credit Card (Gold), Cash and Career
Heard of the 5B's?

B - BMW
B - Body
B - Brain
B - Billionaire
B - Bungalow

And addition with the 5K's.

Kiasu (scared of losing)
Kiasee (scared of dying)
Kiabor (scared of wife)
Kiaboh (scared of having nothing)
Kiachenghu (scared of government)

updated: some comment from visitor
"that is what girl look in guys.... guys will look at:

breast/boobs
butt
blond
body
bed skill
(please...no brain)"

2 comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter