Feeds

Thursday, December 07, 2006

"Monsoon" picture of Pak Lah

Posted by   on

Haha ... here is the picture of the years ( I use "years", becos I believe the anti-Lah movement will using this for years ... )
"It is OK if you are Ali, Ahmad or Hassim , but not if your are the keturunan ulama..., who claim to be alim ".. this is what I get from my muslim friend when I asked , why he so angry with the photo ?
ermm.. I donno , anyone want share their view ?

For me , I felt that this is nothing , the PM just showing some social skill, be friendly. After all , it is just a dinner. Nothing big deal.. The lady can be his daughther , ok ..
I hope those guys that shout like hell will stop their narrow-minded talk on this topic.

2 comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter