Feeds

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beware; AirAsia sell your contact information

Posted by   on

Fuck to AirAsia .. who is giving you permission to disclose my contact number to so called your business partnership : AIG ?????
You dont have the right to sell my information to them !!!
Listen to me my dear tambi Tony Fernandez :
DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN !!!

AirAsia Privacy Policy :

Sharing of Information Collected

Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed to:

* our bank for authorization of transaction and for payment
* relevant third parties eg. booking agents and hotels
* authorized government bodies if legally required to do

AirAsia does not sell or rent any personal information you provide on our web site to any other parties. AirAsia may share anonymous, aggregated information about all our users with third parties but will not supply any personal information.


Hey.. it is nothing to do with Insurance company who trying to sell their policy to me.. I am OK if it is related to the flight insurance coverage, but no other...!!!!

6 comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter