Feeds

Monday, August 04, 2008

Women Can Be So Cruel

Posted by   on

After retiring, I went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age.
I looked in my pockets and realized that I had left my wallet at home.
I told the woman that I was very sorry but I seemed to have left my wallet at home.
" I will have to go home and come back later. "
The woman says : " Unbutton your shirt. "
So I opened my shirt, revealing my curly silver chest hair.
She says : " That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me. " and she processed my application.
When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social security office.
She said : " You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability benefits too. "

1 comment:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter