Feeds

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Buying Wisma Wau Bulan

Posted by   on

Hooray, Ah Beng won lottery of Magnum4d ( only RM60 ) and felt so happy.. He was thinking, what can he do with the money... errmm maybe start a small business..
So , Ah Beng called up a big guy who want to sell his Wisma Wau Bulan.

Ah Beng: Halo, I want to buy your wisma Wau Bulan, how much you want to sell ?
Big Guy : I am sorry, the Silantor don't allow me to sell it.
Ah Beng: Aiyaa,, can laa, can laa.. I buy at the price of RM60 woor !!
Big Guy : what ?!! U mean RM60 Billion ??
Ah Beng: RM60 laa..... wah lau eh.. you thought your building make from gold meh ?
Big Guy : but we have RM1.5M painting inside woor.
Ah Beng: Who cares ?? Potong Saya only sell it motor shop AhGutat at RM 4.49 only.. with my Rm60, I can buy 13 of the AhGutat leh.. you somemore sombong.. your wau bulan can go faster than motor meh....

No comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter