Feeds

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Excuse Generator

Posted by   on

How to give excuses to your boss when you are late ??
Stomache ? Traffic jam ? Headache ?? aiyaa.. all excuses have been used up laa...
but you still need to give excuse what..
or else.... end of year.... bonus.... "cooler than water"

how leh ??

Don't worry , here is the excuses generator....
so now you won't run out of excuses liao lor...

but... don't let your boss know about it

p/s: I hope your boss is not reading my blog now.

Example of medical excuses given:
What a week! First my post-traumatic stress disorder flared up, and then, would you believe, my doctor won't up my meds! I'm run down and listless and I don't know if I can keep drinking the way I have been. I just pray that next week I prosper on the new diet.

No comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter