Feeds

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Birthday My Sweet Heart !!!

Posted by   on


31 Oct 2005 ... Today is the 25th birthday of my special one...

I would like to dedicate this special poem specially for her..

There are things I'd like to say to you my love on your special day:
I am forever thankful God sent you my way.
Like a gift from up above,
you showed me how it is to feel real love.
I know many mountains we've had to climband
sometimes forever has seemed like a very long time.
Yes, we've endured our share of pain,
but together we have so much to gain.
Bigger mountains may lie ahead,
but together there is no hill we can not tread.
So always remember my love for you,
and there is nothing together we can not do.
I'll be here forever - my love is true.
The person beside me, that would be you.

I want you to know that you are a very special person
who has touched and warmed many lives including mine.
I also want you to know how much I appreciate you.
Have a very happy birthday!

2 comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter