Feeds

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Malaysia new IC ????

Posted by   on

Soon, our new IC will have all our personal Infostored in the chip. Will this happen???...

Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut . May Ihave your..."

Customer: "Heloo, can I order.."

Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose cardnumber first, Sir?"

Customer: "It's eh..., hold on......6102049998-45-54610"

Operator :"OK... you're... Mr Singh and you'recalling from 17Jalan Kayu. Your home number is 40942366, youroffice 76452302 and your mobile is 0142662566.Which number are you calling from now Sir?"

Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phonenumbers?"

Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"

Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."

Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"

Customer: "How come?"

Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood pressure and even highercholesterol level Sir"

Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"

Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza.You'll like it"

Customer: "How do you know for sure?"

Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "PopularHokkien Dishes" from the National Library lastweek Sir"

Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three familysize ones then, how much will that cost?"

Operator : "That should be enough for your familyof 10, Sir. The total is $49.99"Customer: "Can I pay by credit card?"

Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir.Your credit card is over the limit and you owe yourbank RM3,720.55 since October last year. That's notincluding the late payment charges on yourhousing loan, Sir."

Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw some cashbefore your guy arrives"

Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records,you've reached your daily limit on machinewithdrawal today"

Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready. How long is it gonna take anyway?"

Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always come and collect it on your motorcycle......."

Customer: " What!"

Operator : "According to the details in system ,you own a Scooter.....registration number 1123..."

Customer: " *'!^ *%^**%^I7*"

Operator : "Better watch your language Sir.Remember on 15th July1987 you were convicted of using abusive languageon a policeman... ?"

Customer: [Speechless]

Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"

Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't yougiving me that 3 free bottles of cola as advertised?"

Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based onyour recordsyou're also diabetic.......

"tu .... tu .... tu ........ tu..................................

1 comment:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter