Feeds

Saturday, October 29, 2005

THES Ranking: UM drops from 89th to 169th

Posted by   on


It's a nosedive for Universiti Malaya, which boasted all year round this year of its 89th placing in The Times Higher Education Supplement (THES) 2004.

In THES 2005, UM's ranking dropped to the 169th spot..

Aii..... Is this because the University is too busy on celebrating the UM CEMERLANG , GEMILANG DAN TERBILANG campaign.. then do nothing to improve the university.

I think the UM management should listen to the old wise... Jangan Tunjuk Sombong !!

Maybe sooner there will be banners all around the campus celebrating UM as one of the top 200 universities in the world!!!
Sigh !!!


p/s:I am a UM alumni.. and now; do you know how do I feel ??? I FEEL SAD.

No comments:
Write comments
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter